Monday, October 3, 2022

More Mustafa by Bob Burkhardt more


When photographer Bob Burkhardt sent on a link to his work with Mustafa, there were close to 200 incredible images to choose from.  I loved the bathrobe series, but there were many other favorites that I wanted to share.  I always love the shots Bob takes in front that familiar window and Bob made great use of the space to spotlight Mustafa's incredible physique.


What body part gets you the most attention?. 
Most people commend me on my Arms, shoulders and Back, My Butt is a closer to that, as well lol. 

What is your favorite part about modeling.?
I love to model because I can show off what i worked hard for, my body, as well as adds a boost of confidence if people like it.


How did you first connect with Bob? 
Bob and I have been following each other for a while on Instagram before he approached me to model for him

What is Bob like to work with?
Bob's a gentle guy and very warm, I'd definitely would like to work with him again and on even more creative projects.  


What was your favorite part of this shoot with Bob? 
The best thing about shooting with Bob was helping him get out of his rut.  Bob shared that I was the first to shoot since he hurt his back. I'm glad I sparked his interest again and he chose me as his Muse.







No comments: