Monday, March 20, 2023

End of the Seasonal Sightings:


'In winter, I plot and plan. In spring, I move.'
Henry Rollins


Although I love great shots of the male form in all four of the seasons, my favorites by fare are images from Autumn and winter.  In part, it's because they are my favorite seasons, but also, because they are less of them out there.  It's never a problem finding a shot of a hot nude model on a beach, or in a garden, it's a bit more challenging, finding a nude model in a pile of leaves or in the snow.


Although I posted several shots of models alone in my winter seasonal sightings, my theme this past winter, was multiple men.  Although most were not fully nude, I noticed a pattern with many hot guys mooning on mountains and on the ski slopes.  It was much easier finding a group of guys flashing their asses on ice, than a guy alone.  I guess there's safety, and maybe warmth, in numbers...  I've posted some of these shots on my Instagram and Twitter, but I think most of them are new to FH.


As Henry Rollins quote implies, for many, Spring is the time to move on all those plans you made when the cold and snow kept you cooped up inside.  For me, this is truer than ever, especially this year.  I've been planning a move, a physical move for a few months now, and this spring, it's finally happening.  


I'm hoping to keep posting throughout the moving process, but I think there are going to be periods of time it's going to be difficult.  Keeping checking in though, as once I'm settled, things will get back to normal.

No comments: