Monday, March 20, 2023

Out of his Overalls: Kings by Studio1x


'Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.'
 Thomas A. Edison


I agree with Edison that most of us associate overalls with work, physical work.  I usually only where mine when I'm painting, up on a ladder, or working out in the garage.  Over the years working on FH however, I've also come to learn, they work great in shoots focused on the male form. 


When overalls are the only piece of fashion work, they are both fashion, and a great prop for the model to utilize during a shoot.  When utilized skillfully by the model, arm straps and flap can be incredibly erotic slipping down and off.  I love how Jim, (Studio1x) captured Kinky Kings in and out of his blue sweater and jeans, and in and out of his overalls. 


How did you connect with Kings? 
Kings is a photographer and had taken photos of one of my models. He wanted to start up his twitter and and OF so asked if he could tag along with his friend when I shot him and could also do some photos for him. Come to find out he is also good friends with a different model I have worked with as well. So we had two connections.


What first struck you about his appearance, body, face? 
I had seen him on social media and thought he was a very good looking guy, great body and has a tattoo on his head which peaked my interest. When we did our shoots, his hair had grown out so I was not able to capture his unique tattoo. He had that bad boy look that is always fun to capture in photos.


Were there any goals on his part of the shoot? 
During our first shoot, it was more to get him many different looks and to also get used to being on the other side of the camera. We did many looks and had a great afternoon working together. 


What was he like to work with, did he require much direction? 
As with any new model, there is the time that each of us get used to working together. Not always are my directions clear but I know exactly what I want them to do but we all use different words to get it across. Once he got comfortable, he was a natural just having fun and getting great shots. 


Was getting nude any issue at all for Kings? 
Not at all, he was very comfortable being nude and showing off his body. I was more concerned with it then he was since he is straight and his friend was gay so wasn't sure if they had seen each other naked before.


What was your favorite part of working with him? 
He has a great sense of humor and matched mine so there were many laughs. I always enjoy working with models that are very comfortable being nude and free with trying different artistic looks. After learning of his friendship with another one of my models, we decided to work together with Dom and those became a bit more kinkier :)




No comments: