Saturday, August 5, 2023

Doctor's Disrobed:


I know People Magazine dubbed him the sexiest man alive, but I was never a huge fan of George Clooney on ER.  He was cute, and I like the actor, but his character Doug Ross was one of the most self-centered and stubborn characters on the show.  He continually put his job, his friends and his reputation at risk by breaking the rules.  


Maybe it was my dislike for the character, but I never went crazy over Clooney as a sex symbol.  Maybe he's one of those men who appeal more to women than men, not sure.  My favorite male characters on the show were Carter, (Noah Wyle) and Mark, (Anthony Edwards).  The hottest for me however, was definitely Dr. Benton played by Eriq La Salle. 


I would have loved to have seen more of the 'popsicle pledges.' (below).  Four naked college Beta pledges who were dropped off by the EMT's after a Frat prank went wrong.  They needed to be examined carefully as there was frost bite on all four, on all extremities.   Sadly we only saw them for a few brief seconds...


Palladino 

Actor Erik Palladino played Dr. Malucci on three seasons of ER between 1999 and 2001.  I'm not sure I remember much about his storylines, but I do remember Palladino was incredibly hot.  Although the scene below didn't actually end up on the air, the actor actor mooned Laura Innes, (Weaver) in the outtake below.  I first spotted this on the show's blooper real and was impressed with the actors beautifully shaped bubble butt.



Rossovich

During ER's first season, actor Rick Rossovich played John "Tag" Taglieri, a doctor who was engaged to Carol Hathaway.   The wedding didn't last, but we did get a very dark flash or Rossovich's rump in episode 14.  If you want to seem more of Rossovich, check out my Actors & Skin feature on the actor HERE:


Wyle

Noah Wyle was the only main credit actor to get a butt flash in this season from the shows third season.  Carter needs a shot and friend Dennis Gant, (Omar Epps) helps him out just as Dr. Benton walks in.

No comments: