Saturday, August 5, 2023

Curl Crush: Jay W by The Male Form By CP

'Curly hair is more than just hair. It’s an attitude.'


If you're a fan of the work of The Male Form By CP, you already know Jay W.  CP's work with Jay has been on the site since almost the beginning, and his exposure from his work with CP has led to an immense following of lovers and followers of images of the male form.


Jay has clearly has a tight, lean, smokin' hot body, a handsome face, and a great pair of lip.  For me however, and I'm sure many others, it those curls and the shaggy long hair that pushes his level of sexy to the next level.  I've been checking out CP's work with Jay for a couple of years now, and when they first began shooting together, Jay's hair was much shorter.


This look and length is definitely my favorite and especially love the shot CP captured of Jay's eyes framed by his sexy bangs.  I've always had a thing for guys with shaggy hair and although it's a bit of a stereotype, I've always found that guys with longer hair tend be more uninhibited in other areas as well.  There's lots more of Jay on CP's site, check out the link below. 



No comments: