Thursday, December 21, 2023

Cookies & Creamed


Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house 
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse; 
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, 
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there; 


Home for the fist time since leaving for college
There were things my parents just still can't acknowledge
I'm only 19, but I like my guys older
Experienced, mature, thicker and bolder



I lay in my bed feeling horny and primal
My body a tingle eager for his arrival
When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter, 
I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter. 

Away to the window I flew like a flash, 
Tore open the shutters and threw up the sash. 
The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow, 
Gave a lustre of midday to objects below,


When what to my wondering eyes did appear, 
But a miniature sleigh and eight tiny rein-deer, 
With a little old driver so lively and quick, 
I knew in a moment he must be St. Nick. 

I put out the cookies and laid out the bait
I just knew or certain, this Santa couldn't be straight
He came to my bedroom and opened the door
I quietly whispered, I'm your holiday whore


Yanked from my mattress,
Thrown over his knee
H ripped down my undies
I quivered with glee

His furry white glove hit hard on my ass
harder and harder with each spanking pass
I could feel Santa's stiffy through his red velvet suit
I was rock hard myself, ready to shoot


We both came together 
All over my bed
Moist candy cane sprinkles
Erupting out from our heads


He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a whistle, 
And away they all flew like the down of a thistle. 
But I heard him exclaim, as he drove out of view
I'll see you next Christmas, I'll be coming for you


As I watched him depart
My butt tingling and sore
I knew I wouldn't be waiting
12 months to get more

No comments: