Thursday, December 21, 2023

Lap Dance:


A good laugh,
A good spanking,
And a good orgasm
Are the best cures
For any woes


Artwork by Joe Phillips

When it comes to kids and discipline, I'm not a fan of spanking.  To me, a hit is a hit, and working in the field that I do,  I know sometimes spankings go too far.  I also have bad memories of spankings when I was a kid.  My mother threatening to get the wooden spoon, and locking the door and hiding in the bathroom when my father was on the other side threatening to spank me.  That was the 80's though, and people thought differently about spanking then.

Artwork by Caduado

When it comes to erotic spanking however, not to invoke pain, but for fun and to arouse, I'm all in.  Santa spanking his naughty elf pulls in so many conventual tropes from the gay community.  The hot older daddy.  Wise, experienced and ready to teach a few lessons.

Image by Dusti Cunningham

The younger twinkling Elf, naughty, horny, and in need of some guidance.   Eager to please Santa his boss, and do all he can to provide a pleasurable release after a long night of flying across the globe.  Santa is a giver, and Elves, the receiver of Santa's many gifts.

There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus.

Artwork by Achillias

No comments: