Monday, December 27, 2021

Massaging Mr. Brooks


'My first massage is this incredibly gorgeous guy. Every time I see him, I want to do things to him I can't charge for.'
Phoebe


Some of you may remember that I was on a bit of a Friends kick in the fall, watching several episodes over the course of a few weeks.  It led me to do posts on both series star Matt LeBlanc, (HERE:) and guest star Michael Vartan. (HERE:) Another guest star on the sit-com motivated a post, one I finished a few months but put aside when I started my holiday themed posts. 

In The One With The Ballroom Dancing (S04E04) actor Jason Brooks plays Rick, a massage client that gets Phoebe in trouble.  It's not wonder Phoebe lost control, I'm sure many of us would be tempted to do what Phoebe did if Jason Brooks was on a table naked in front of us. 

Days of our Lives

Days of Our Lives Cast on Entertainment Tonight

'Did you just bite me?'
Rick

No!
Phoebe

As soon as Jason appeared on the show I knew that I knew who he was.  I never watched Baywatch however, or Days of our Lives when Brooks was on, but was still familiar with his handsome face from magazines and commercials, and his appearance in Playgirl. 

Friends

No comments: