Monday, December 27, 2021

Immortal Form: End of the Seasonal Sightings


No, it's not the end of the winter seasonal sightings, winter really just officially began last week.  But... it is the end of the Santa season and the hotties in Santa hats.  When I was a kid, Christmas sort of started in late August or early September, whenever that huge Christmas Sears Wish Book arrived.  The countdown began, and like so many of you, I scoured the toy section in that catalogue hundreds of times over the next few months. 


The Christmas season then, ended when we had to go back to school.  Sure, my mother supervised the tree being de-decorating of the tree on January 1st, but the wreath on the front door, and a few decorations stayed up.  Not because my mother wanted them to, but because my siblings and I were stubborn, and relentless, about begging for a few to stay, at lease for another week or two.


So, today marks the end of FH's Santa Season, and there's no better strapping Santa to end with than delectable muscled Justin shot by Immortal Form. Dave sent on a few his holiday hotties that I featured just before Christmas, but I decided to leave these shots of Justin, in his Santa hat and bulging boxer briefs,  to close out the Christmas season. I know many already have put Christmas in the rear view mirror, but I'm going to miss the faux fur, the fleece, the felt and the half naked seasonal Santa studs!



No comments: