Saturday, June 18, 2022

12 Days: Father of the Year

When two buddies' drunken debate about whose father would win in a fight is taken seriously by one of their fathers, things go bad.

I don't usually rush to watch David Spade comedies, but I did watch and enjoy 2018's Father of the Year.  I was drawn to the Netflix flick after learning actor Joey Bragg had a skinny dipping scene.  I was drawn to Bragg after first seeing him in the short lived 2021 Kyra Sedgwick sit-com Call Your  Mother. I previously featured the Bragg's butt scene on the site HERE:

Joey Bragg

In addition to Bragg, the other 'son' in the movie was played by actor Matt Shively. (below)  I was also introduced to Shively on another short lived ABC sit-com,  2016's The Real O'Neals,  Shively is adorable, but sadly did not show any nudity in Father of the Year.  

Matt Shively

Although the actor is not a dad, he does the most adorable, and incredibly hot 'dad bod', that he has shown off, mostly in his Instagram stories.  Check out some of my favorite shots of Shively on the NEXT PAGE HERE:


In addition to Bragg's nude scene, we also get two other nude scenes, both done for comedy.  Actor Nat Faxon, (who I previously featured HERE:) is forced to drive around 'the flasher' (Chris Titone) with some hilarious results.

David Spade

In the next scene, near the beginning of the movie, David Spade (or his body double) shows off his wet rump after getting thrown out of his home-made swimming pool made in the back of a pick-up truck. 


'When I got out of the car to stop the flasher.. he shoved me to the ground, and wrapped his big thighs around my neck, and he proceeded to squeeze until I lost consciousness. When I came to, there was a scrotum draped across my nose, almost sliding down into my mouth, but that was just the beginning...'

No comments: