Monday, February 15, 2021

Prime Time Supporters: Joey Bragg


I love Kyra Sedgwick, she has such a warm and welcoming on-screen presence.  Because of this, I DVR'd a few episodes of her new ABC sit-com Call Your Mother.  The writing isn't really exception, nor is really that funny, but the premise is good and talent and personalities of the cast make up for bumps new shows always go through.  By the third or forth episode the writing and pacing seemed to be falling into place. 


Given I write FH, whenever I see an appealing actor in a new show, I have to check out his resume of skin.  This is especially fun when it's an actor I've not seen or heard of before.  This was certainly the case when I first saw actor Joey Bragg who plays Kyra's son  Freddie on the show.  Like Sedgwick, Bragg has a strong screen presence and a ton of energy in all of his scenes. 

Call Your Mother

Although I never watched it, some of you might have been introduced to the actor as a teen star on the Disney show Liv and Maddie.   I do love Dove Cameron, so might have to check it out as she played twin sisters in the series.  A quick search told me the adorable actor and stand-up comedian did indeed have a nude scene on his resume, something that seems almost a right of passage for Disney stars once they come of age and are no longer tied to the network.  Check out my caps below of a then 21 year old Bragg in 2018's Father Of The Year.

Joey Bragg on Instagram

Father Of The Year (2018)

When a drunken debate between two college graduates about whose father would win in a fight is taken seriously by their dads, jobs are lost, relationships ruined, and best friends come of age as they come to grips with the identity of their fathers.


'Hey Ben, I think there's an acorn hiding in your pubes...'



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute guy. I did the same thing about searching for nude scenes when the show first premiered. The internet is awesome. For last week's episode, he had a good bulge shot. Thanks for posting.

Steve said...

Ooops, you've listed his name as Joey in the header, but everywhere else it's listed as Jason.

Tye said...

Thanks Steve!

Fixed

Tye