Thursday, August 31, 2023

CMNM



FH viewers might have noticed my theme for the summer was CMNM.  Although I'd featured the theme, along with CFNM in the past, I really wanted to put more focus on the theme, and the reasons why so many people erotically respond to it.


For me, it's both the visually differences in subjects, and vulnerability expressed and exposed.  There's also a power dynamic, that depending on the image, can shift and fluctuate between the the one clothed, and the one exposed.  Most often, one assumes the clothed person is in charge, but more often for me, it's the opposite. 


Over the years, I've featured many CMNM scenarios, usually with performers and strippers, and all those brave naked bike riders.  While searching for imagery and video the last few months, I came upon some shots that were a bit different.  For one reason or another they stuck out to me.  Check out my favorites on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

No comments: