Saturday, February 8, 2020

Avengers: Endgame


Avengers: Endgame
US: $858,373,000
International: $1,939,427,564
Overall: $2,797,800,564

Steve Rogers / Captain America (Chris Evans)

I have to admit, I'm not really a Marvel man.  I tend to agree with Martin Scorsese who doesn't believe the films are really art or great cinema.   I did enjoy the 2002 incarnation of Spider-Man with Toby Maguire, but since then, the franchise has churned them out like fast food, some may be enjoyable, but they have little to no lasting benefits.

Thanos (Josh Brolin)

That's not to say some aren't enjoyable, or even well done, but even hot hunks in latex costumes haven't drawn me to them.  Given however, that Avengers; Endgame was last year's biggest box office draw, I thought it deserved a little attention.  When looking over the films poster, I saw that every actor across the top credits on the poster, had not just an endgame, but a hind end nude scene amongst their credits.   Here are some of my favorites.

Rocket (Bradley Cooper)

Clint Barton / Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner)

Bruce Banner / Hulk (Mark Ruffalo)

Scott Lang / Ant-Man (Paul Rudd)

Thor (Chris Hemsworth)

James Rhodes / War Machine (Don Cheadle)

Tony Stark / Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.)

No comments: