Saturday, February 8, 2020

Actor in a Supporting Role

JOE PESCI in The Irishman

I couldn't find any images of Oscar nominee Joe Pesci which I would constitute as sexy or ones showing any skin.  I'm guessing that's maybe a good thing.  I did find a shot of Pesci (above) with Saturday Night Live nitwit, and real life nitwit Victoria Jackson.  The two co-starred in the 1985 TV movie Half Nelson.

ANTHONY HOPKINS in The Two Popes

It's funny how many of Hollywood's biggest movie stars have fun and interesting pasts on television.  Also back in 1985, Oscar nominee Anthony Hopkins co-starred along side Suzanne Somers, Andrew Stevens, Candice Bergin and more in Jackie Collin' Hollywood Wives.  I've seen a bit of it on Youtube, but despite it's heavy dose of 80's glitz and glamour, it didn't really hold my attention.


Hopkins in another actor without a lot early beefcake roles or images.  He does have to 'dark' butt scenes, but neither looked clear enough to cap.  I do wish there were more promotional shots from Hopkins turn in the 1971 stage production of The Architect of the Emperor of Assyria.  The shot above, and the poster below, certainly hint there was more to see...



TOM HANKS in A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

Tom Hanks is another actor with a rich television past, from his roles on Bosom Buddies and Happy Days, and even a stint on The Love Boat that Hanks referenced when he won his lifetime achievement award a the Golden Globe's last month.  Check out my previous piece on Tom HERE:

Hanks in Turner and Hooch (1989)

AL PACINO in The Irishman

According to sources, in addition to Pacino's brief butt flash in Cruising (below) the talented actor also had a nude scene in 1971's The Panic in Needle Park.  I did find a copy of the film, but there was no nude scene in the version I watched.  If anyone know's if it exists, shoot me a line.

Cruising (1980)

No comments: