Sunday, September 18, 2022

Quaternate: MW Photo MD


'I was participating in the National Novel Writing Month. During the writing of the novel, one of my characters developed into someone who had setup his own photo studio in his house, something I would like to do myself. 

I thought I better do a little research to understand the equipment and setup, and to make it interesting and real for my story. I went on the web and did a search for photographers and models and I came across Model Mayhem. I decided right then and there that I wanted to do this myself. ' 


I love the story of how Mark came to photography and the creation of MW Photo MD.  My love of writing and art are so intertwined, I'm not actually sure which came first for me. After seeing his work with Andrew over five years ago, I began following Mark's work, looking forward to seeing who he was shooting next, and how he'd creatively capture them. Mark always strives to capture unique and artistic images of each of the models he shoots, pushing erotic boundaries along the way.


2019-2022 


2018 


2017 

MW Photo MD on Instagram | Twitter

No comments: