Monday, December 23, 2019

Incandescent: Dylan by MW Photo MD


Incandescent: Emitting light as a result of being heated

I love image of the male form lit up with Christmas lights. Although I'm fully aware the colors light from electricity, I like to imagine the incandescence occurs due to the intense body heat generated by the models.  Dylan, who's work with MW Photo MD I first featured this past Halloween, (HERE:) certainly does get the temperature rising with his fierce stare and erotic potency.


Although I only remember having mini lights on our tree, we did still have a few sets of those old colorful Christmas lights in our decoration boxes.  I remember plugging them in, and being surprised at how hot they got.  My father used to paranoid about the lights on the tree, finding it hard to believe they didn't heat up like the older ones.  He was fanatical about ensuring the lights were turned off when no one was in the room.


I don't imagine as many models stripped down for nude shoots wrapping those hot strings of lights around and over their bare skin.  I'm also sure models were not asked to pose with those tree candles they used before electrification.  It's funny to think however, about a model trying to balance those old tree candles for a sizzling hot turn of the century holiday shoot....



No comments: