Monday, June 17, 2024

Hot Suits:


Earlier this year, I featured actor Bruce Penhall (CHiPS) , in his bulging baby blue speedos. (HERE:) The shots were from his appearance in the hot suits issues from US Magazine in the 1980's. I'd previously posted images and outtakes of other celebrities from the swimsuit issues and once again... thought I'd reached the end when posted the shots of Bruce.
 

Then... I found a couple more.  This series, features Cagney & Lacey stud Martin Kove, who appeared in the January 1985 swimsuit issue of US.  No stranger to showing a little skin, I've previously featured Martin before on the site, as an actor, (HERE:) and his on-screen nude scenes, including a full frontal, on FH HERE:


Although I think I'm near the end of the US hot suits hotties, I have one or two that I still need to do a little more research on.  In the meantime, enjoy Martin, and his 1980's  hot suit shoot with Night Court's Markie Post.




No comments: