Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Hot Suits

Last month, I featured actor Ted Shackelford, and his bulging speedos, (HERE:) from his appearance in the hot suits issues from US Magazine in the 1980's.  I'd previously posted images and outtakes of other celebrities from the swimsuit issues and thought I'd reached the end when posted the shots of Ted. 

After I posted however, I received an e-mail from a viewer asking if I do a piece on Bruce Penhall from the the magazine.  I'd known Bruce had posed for the hot suit issue, and posted a few shots before, but loved getting a reminder that there were more outtakes out there.  These shots, are from his shoot with Shannon Tweed from the April 1993 issue.

Most of you know Shannon from his softcore film mega career in the 80's and 90's, many in which, she got the pants off some of Hollywood's hottest hunks.  Shannon actually inspired a post on FH, (HERE:) after seeing her in Scorned with the beautiful Michael D. Arenz and his incredible bubble butt. 

I know Bruce Penhall mostly from seeing images on-line and in magazines.  I don't think I ever saw CHiPs, nor followed his career as a speed racer.  He is though, absolutely adorable and although Shannon never got him totally out of his pants, she did get him down to a speedo, one that beautifully spotlights his baby blue package.



Hot Suits:

No comments: