Sunday, October 21, 2007

Favorite Hollywood Mysteries...

I have always wondered why with the thousands of talented actors in the world, why some make it. Below are three actress's I for some reason cannot stand. Their fame boggles me. If anyone feels differently, please share??? More actors to come...


Patricia Arquette: Was it the family name that got her work? I have thought her ok in a few of her early film roles, but really is she not a bad actress? Her Emmy win over some of televisions finest for Medium is still a head scratcher.


I could not even bother looking for an image of Emily Proctor, I simply went for a CSI shot. I have not gotten into CSI Miami and she is one of the main reasons, she is like nails on a chalkboard to me. I have seen a couple of interviews with her and she seems so full of herself and preoccupied with her appearance it was frightening. Any Emily fans out there?


Ok, I admit, she got me in Boys Don't Cry, deserved the Oscar win, but other than that role this girl bugs the shit out of me. No reason why, could be her voice, her acting, her looks, whatever it is, with the exception of a DVD viewing of Boys Don't Cry I have no interest in anything she does. She could not even lure me to Million Dollar Baby and I like Clint Eastwood and his work.

No comments: