Sunday, November 17, 2013

Come Dine With Me Christopher!


'Tonight Christopher is getting cocky in the kitchen as he prepares for his high fashion themed night which comes complete with custom made placemats. Starting things off first is his appetizer, glitterati gnocchi. Up next on the runway of food dishes is the main, luxurious lamb meatballs served with a side of eggplant parmesan. The tensions start rising and things get a little awkward but that doesn’t stop Christopher from serving his dessert, blissful orange cheesecake.'


Earlier this year I shared my love of the reality show Come Dine With Me, (Eating In). I cannot figure out why the show hasn't yet made it to the States but there are hilarious versions I have been able to watch from Australia, Canada and The UK.

Above: Prepping a model backstage at World MasterCard Fashion Week

On a recent edition of the Canadian edition, Toronto showed a better side than the recent news stories of Mayor Rob Ford with an episode featuring one of my newest crushes, well known Canadian fashion designer and artist Christopher Bates. Christopher had it all, great looks, intelligence and a great sense of humour. His succulent meat balls only sealed the deal.


The producers wisely got the fashion designer out of his shirt for several great shots, sadly I have yet to master capping off of a DVR recording, but I shall save it until I master the skill.



No comments: