Sunday, November 10, 2013

Current TV Crush: James Wolk


I have been DVRing The Crazy Ones since the beginning of the season but it wasn't until this week that I finally had the time to check out the pilot and first few episodes. The entire cast let by Robin Williams and Sarah Michelle Gellar are terrific but for me, watching The Crazy Ones is all about James Wolk!




I think the first time I knew I loved me some James was during the closing credits of the mostly forgettable Betty White and Kristin Bell flick Only You (above). Wolk's brief few seconds dancing with his crutches was hot and those few seconds were the highlight of the movie.

The Crazy Ones:

I have followed him through Happy Endings, Political Animals and now to The Crazy Ones. My disappointment with Political Animals not getting a second season (loved the relationship between Wolk and tv brother Sebastian Stan)is somewhat softened by Wolk on the CBS Sit-com. Wolk is just sexy, every scene, every movement and displays great comic timing, especially in his banter and physical play with Robin Williams. Hope this show sticks around for a bit!


Below: James in Red

Happy Endings:


Political Animals:


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember him from one of those Hallmark Hall of Fame mini-movies where he portrayed a teacher (I believe) with a speaking disability.

Anonymous said...

He was also on Mad Men as the mysterious Bob Benson.

Bobby F. said...

I bought "Political Animals" on dvd today from a used bookstore.

Anonymous said...

I'm hesitant to watch anything on CBS because everything on there is so boring and tired but since you recommended this show I will give it a try.

-Chris

MostFun said...

I remember that Hallmark movie, "Front of the Class" - I couldn't keep my eyes off him. I wish his series "Lone Star" had lasted in 2010.