Thursday, May 6, 2021

Quaternate: NICKET


The first time I featured the work of Santa Cruz based photographer Nicholas, (NICKET) was back in 2013.  I was sent on his images with Andrew, whose work I was spotlighting.  I loved Nicolas' work, especially his unique choice of models and and how deftly he was able to capture not only their beauty, but their energy and personalities as well.

Angel

One of the was Nicholas  accomplished this was through location work.  Nicholas almost seemed to let his model's 'loose' in their environments, and then captured as they interacted, explored, ran, climbed and even danced within their surroundings.  One of the models Nicholas worked with that I've featured the most was Zach, a model who first appeared on FH in 2015.  You can check out more of Zach, from a new series not featured before, on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

Gabriel


Damien

2017 / 2018 

Zach

2016 


2015 

No comments: