Sunday, March 6, 2016

Who Dat?


I saved the image above after finding it on a teen idol tumblr a year or so ago. I didn't recognize the actor but was taken with his sexy California look, and the teasing pose and waist line. A quick google image search told me it was actor Jeb Adams, a teen idol and television actor from the 70's and 80's known primarily I think for his role along side Robert Conrad in the 70's series Baa Baa Black Sheep.


Adams went on to guest star on many 70's and 80's TV shows and had small roles in The Goonies and Once Bitten. I was most interested in checking out his performance in the 1987 adaptation of the V.C. Andrews novel, Flowers In The Attic. I saw bits of the recent remake, but this one also stared Oscar winner Louis Fletcher so was interested in taking a look. I have not watched the flick yet, just skimmed to make a few caps, but Jeb certainly brings a bit of light to that old attic.

With Robert Conrad in Baa Baa Black Sheep (1978)

Flowers In The Attic (1987)

No comments: