Thursday, October 10, 2013

Miss Robichaux’s Academy For Exceptional Young Ladies


Welcome back Bitches! American Horror Story: Coven premiered last night and after the especially disturbing opening scenes, you knew it was going to be disgustingly good. With the setting a school, you just know the terrors of the teen years are going to be a focus, I just hope this show keeps it's lens where we want it, aimed at the incredible Jessica Lange. Too much of those teen witches will get annoying fast, not to mention they would be better suited to a show on the CW, not FX.


'The world is not going to miss a bunch of assholes in Ed Hardy tee shirts.'
Fiona Goode


Also welcome back to my beloved Evan Peters, whose acting hooked and terrified me as Kyle Spencer on season 1, and cemented the deal by tearing at my heart as Kit in season 2. I hope the writers use his talents as frat boy Tate in season 3. As much as I love the women who dominate AHS, Evan was always one of the most interesting actors to watch.


Peters in AHS: Asylum

1 comment:

Bobby F. said...

You are brilliant!
Bitchy Witch!