Sunday, July 27, 2008

Favorite CD I am currently listening to: In The Heights



After catching the cast of IN THE HEIGHTS perform on the 2008 Tony's I became obsessed with getting the Soundtrack. I ordered it online and it arrived last week. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I think those who love musicals and those who love latin music, rap and even contemporary pop will love this soundtrack. Kudo's of course to the amazing Lin-Manuel Miranda and those behind writing this uplifting score. The musical is what a good musical should be, a simple story with some interesting characters and a great score. Although the whole cast is great on the Soundtrack, I do have soft spot for anything sung by the beautiful Karen Olivo. You can order the soundtrack on the official site! (Link Below).







The brilliant writer and actor, and cute as hell Lin-Manuel Miranda




Some of The Heights Hunks:

Christopher Jackson




Robin De Jesús (below with Lin-Manuel)




The very talented and hot Seth Stewart.



Ahh, Luis Salgado!






Luis Salgado Site HERE:

Seth Stewart Site HERE:

Robin De Jesús Myspace HERE:

In The Heights Official Site HERE:

No comments: