Saturday, July 19, 2008

Favorite Guy From Supervivientes: Egoitz



I lament again how nudity and sex are so forbidden in the US. (Interesting 20/20 on the subject last night). It would not bother me so much if were not for the amount of violence coming through our tv screens. One of the Law and Orders or CSI's are on constantly. Why some think it is ok to watch a woman being raped and murdered is better than a flash of Janet Jackson's boob is beyond me....

Anyway, all that to introduce those of you who have not heard of him, to Egoitz. Egoitz was on the Spanish version of Survivor, Supervivientes in 2001. What a hottie! I love how after they are off the show they watch a little clip which often includes nudity. I just found this guy stunning. Wish I could find this clip again, I had it awhile ago, but cannot find it download again, anyone know where to find it?






No comments: