Friday, December 24, 2021

Christmas Call-back: Hansel by Lights On Studio

2015

'Nothing says hot and sexy in the winter cold like some photos of cock and candy canes.'


When I read the above quote in Hansel's comments on the shoot, I knew I had my title for the 2015 post. Cocks & Candy Canes remains one of my favorite Christmas shoots, and one of my favorite of Tom's work with Hansel.  Hansel loves modeling, and loves being naked, and his personality and joy really shone through in this colorfully festive shoot. 


Although Lights On Studio's Tom was totally on board with my revisiting his 2015 shoot, when he dug back into his archives, he wasn't thrilled about the lighting and quality of the images.  I actually  really liked the look, and thought it went with the retro props and retro feel of the shoot.


2017

Hansel also appeared along with images of model Josh Humble in Tom's 2017 holiday spread, Here Comes Santa Clause that I featured (HERE:).  


2021

So, back to the present!  Hansel hopped back on the wreath,  holding tightly onto his giant candy cane. Hansel looks even hotter than he did in the 2015 shoot, and looks  just as comfortable straddling a huge wreath completely naked.  I look forward to seeing more of Hansel in future shoots with Tom and a little Elf tells me they might be planning something special in the near future...





No comments: