Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Favorite Television Show I never watched til DVD.



I rarely watch tv when it airs, except maybe a few reality shows. I cannot commit to a weekly schedule and get bored with the epsiodes only once per week. I do however love TV on DVD. Last season I had little interest in Brothers and Sisters. Not sure I wanted an hour of Sally Field a week, not to mention Claista Flockhart, whom I never really took to. I did decide to give the DVD's a shot due to a friend reccomendations and my love for Rachel Griffiths whom I loved on Six Feet Under. Well, guess what I love it! I am actually really enjoying Sally and Claista, yet somewhat bored with Rachel's character, although I think the writers made a mistake writing out her tv husband played so well by John Pyper-Ferguson. It can be sappy, but it is very well written and actually one of the funniest shows on the air today. Most of the laughs are due to the dry humour of the writers and Matthew Rhys who you cannot help but love. The Game Night episode with Guests Susan Sullivan and Jenna Elfman from Dharma and Greg was a stand out. Give it a look see.


No comments: