Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Favorite Five: Ed Skrein


When I saw Deadpool in the theatre, my focus was on Ryan Reynolds.  There was so much talk of his nude scenes and what was seen, and what was CGI'd.  During his naked fight, I almost didn't notice how hot the super villain was he was fighting with.


During my most recent television viewing, my focus was directed straight at Ajax, and the incredibly hot actor who was playing him.  I remember first seeing actor Ed Skrein in his sexy long wig as Daario Naharis on Game of Thrones, and am loving his transition on to the big screen.  Ed looks great in the promos for the new Transporter movie, next on my Ed movies to see!

Reynolds in Deadpool

Skrein in Deadpool

~Favorite Five:~
Above Ed as Daario Naharis from Game of Thrones

Looking good:

Ed in Transporter Refueled

Love Ed in this publicity shot

No comments: