Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Tom Welling!



Tom Welling is the perfect tv actor. Amazingly beautiful yes, but Tom has also become a talented actor over the past 10 years. Some of his early work on Smallville and Judging Amy showed his inexperience, but he has certainly come into his own as an actor. As much as I am happy that Smallville might get another season, I look forward to seeing what happens to Tom on the big screen. He has been creating a decent movie resume while on Smallville, but I can see him taking on some roles like another Superman, Christopher Reeve. I can also see Tom playing the bad guy, as besides his boy next door look, Tom also has another side Smallville has only explored briefly. I also respect Tom as a family man and an actor who stays out of the tabloids due to his concentration on work and Family. Happy 32 Tom!

















No comments: