Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Model of the Day LEO D



Ok this post has been long in coming. I hate just posting pictures without knowing a bit about the model and photographer. I saw some pictures of Leo a year or so ago and saved them but had no way to identify his name or the photographer. That was until last week when I saw that strong, sexy face again, this time photographed by Rick Day. Rick had the pic labeled Leo for Genre magazine and off I went to research. Leo, is Leo D who I think was at Nous for a time and Major Models, but now is represented by Front Model Management. From what I could gather Leo might also have worked as a fire fighter, but since his career took off has been working steadily modeling, including a editorial in Vouge. I have read Leo is a favorite of the clients he works with.

Marlon Bolton, formerly with Front Management says "Leo is a charmer, and clients adore him, take notice, He is a Star in the making."

Leo is certainly someone who needs some attention. Although I am sure many of you have seen his pics, you, like me might not have been able to identify this amazing guy!



Stats:
Height: 6' 2"
Waist: 31"
Shoes: 11
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Suit: 41"
Suit Length: L
Shirt: 15.5"
Inseam: 33"





No comments: