Saturday, October 10, 2015

Eight Days of The Week: Coda


When I began my Eight Days theme last March, I had no idea how long it was going to take me to finish it. I barely finished it before the new shows started airing in September. I did however know the end result was choose my favorite guys from each night of the week which is why used Eight and not Seven Days of the week. So... here we are the conclusion. If I were to do it all again, I already know there are many changes I would make. But... my list is done, so here are my favorites (meaning.. well you know...) from each day of the week from the 2014-2015 television season.


Monday: Eoin Macken from Night Shift (Cancelled)
Eion and the cast of Merlin
See more of Eoin and all of Mondays Men HERE:

Tuesday: Grant Gustin from The Flash
Grant by Darren Hull
See more of Grant and all of Tuesdays Men HERE:

Wednesday: Trai Byers from Empire
See more of Trai and more of Wednesdays men HERE:

Thursday: Jack Falahee from How To Get Away With Murder
See more of Jack and Thursdays Men HERE:

Friday: David Giuntoli in Grimm
See more of David and Fridays Men HERE:

Saturday: Aidan Turner from Poldark
See more of Aidan and Saturdays Men HERE:

Sunday: Matt Czuchry in The Good Wife
See more of Matt and Sundays Men HERE:

No comments: