Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Halloween Mystery: Update


Over the years, I have often featured images from this series over Halloween. Every year, I seem to find another image from the set,.  Back in 2017 I finally discovered the source, and this year, I'm including the video...


While searching for images for my 'Vintage Vantage' I came upon an image with credited the shot to Fantasy Factory #1. The film was part of a series of films from Campfire Video featuring vintage clips. Campfire Video was one of the first sites I found focused on the male form in film when I first came on line, but I never made the connection before.


This scene, Trick or Treaters is part of FF#1 which features about a dozen or so different scenarios. In this scene, Sean Damore is exercising alone in his room (in a pouch as one does...) When David Jones comes trick or treating at his door. Damore decides he wants to play a trick which leads Jones to retaliate. The scene ends with Damore giving bad boy Jones a spanking before filling up his treat bag and sending him on his way.


Strangely, although they appear nude ins ome of the promotional pics, in the actual scene, both actors remain in their very skimpy pouches I tried to covert and make a small clip before, but failed.  This year, with a new computer, it worked!  Enjoy, there is something about this series that is a vintage fun and sexy fest of Halloween many decades ago.

No comments: