Sunday, March 20, 2022

The One Where Eddie Moves In


'It's Eddie, you freak, your roommate!'
Eddie Menuek

I'm still working my way (slowly) through Friends as the sit-com I watch to help fall asleep.  FH readers my remember that it helps me to dose off by watching something mindless and light.  I watched Friends when I was younger, so it's a familiar an easy watch.   

Saving Private Ryan (1998)

There has been a lot written about how 'white' the show was, but I'd also forgotten how often the writers went for the lame 'gay' joke, usually aimed at Chandler.  Individually they're not that bad, but collectively they're lazy and a bit much.  One thing I didn't forget about the show however was actor Adam Goldberg's three episode arc as Chandler's roommate Eddie.

Friends (2006)

I always had a bit of a crush on Goldberg, and loved his turn, and his laugh, as the hard to get rid of Eddie.  This had remembering that the actor had a frontal that I saw in a movie years ago.  Of course this led me down the Actors & Skin rabbit hole.  Check out the SKIN on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

No comments: