'Since serving in the military prior to the shoot, Dakota was very comfortable being nude.'
Jim, Studio1x
Jim, Studio1x
It's always interesting to explore a person's views on nudity. It would be easy to think it's always only about body image, but there's often no connection. Frequently it's about how someone was raised, there upbringing and views on religion and the arts. Some people hold on to the incorrect notion that morality and nudity are closely connected, of course they're not. For me, morality is about actions, and how you treat others, not whether you choose to go to a nude beach or model sans fashion or apparel.
Whenever I feature a nude shoot, I'm always curious to ask about the model's views on nudity, and their comfort level with posing nude. Over the years, I've heard a variety of answers from models. Although this isn't the first time a model has cited the military for their comfortability being naked in front of others, but Dakota's response was still notable and entertaining to hear.
'Being in the military, we were often nude, I've seen enough dicks to last me a life time.'
Dakota
I never like to assume anything about someone's sexuality, but I'm guessing Dakota's straight given his response. Even with the close quarters of the barracks, and all those military group showers, most gay men don't seem to tire of seeing new and different penises. Dakota also had another reason for wanting to pose nude, and having them featured on-line....
There was a time, when Dakota sent the odd nude pics to perspective partner. He often wondered if the relationship didn't work out, if they'd ever make their way on-line, and into the public domain. By taking control over his penises photographic presentation, he'll ow be able to laugh if any threats to expose him, but laughing and replying that his nudes are already out there for everyone to see.










No comments:
Post a Comment