Monday, November 30, 2009

New Face Of The Day: Tommy Cupples



When I say new face, but lets just say new to me. Tommy Cupples has actually been modeling for over two years now and has been featured in print, commercial and on the runway.

With that beautiful hair and blue eyes (not to mention those perfect lips), I picture Tommy on the beach or on a skateboard somewhere but this 23 year old Michigan has aspirations for his future which include personal trainer, actor or broadcaster. Tommy will have completed his Bachelors Degree in TV Broadcasting this spring and between his education, skill and looks I think he will have plenty of choices. In his spare time Tommy loves music and sings and plays acoustic guitar. Special thanks to talent manager Denis Dwan for introducing me to Tommy!



Tommy Cupples
Stats:

Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 190 lbs
Shoe size: 13
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Blue
Skin color: Tanned
Experience: Some Experience








Next 4 beautiful shots by Jenn Hoffman.







Next two shots by Joe Alisa.




Next two shots by a photographer I am really getting to love, Murray!



Last shot by Thomas S Watkin of Southwest Photography.



No comments: