Monday, November 30, 2009

Just Because: Grant Bowler



As many of you know I don't watch a lot of tv (except a couple of comedies and reality shows) when they actually air. Some of my favorite Dramas I save and watch when the entire season comes out on DVD. A couple of weeks ago I finished season 3 of Ugly Betty and the show was as enjoyable as ever. I really hope they move it from Friday nights before the network gives it the boot.

One of the highlights of last season was Australian actor Grant Bowler who played Connor Owens. Some of you in the US might also know Connor from his stint on Lost, but he has extensive credits on Australian Television. As I was hunting for info and pics of Grant, I did not have to any further than my fellow posters at Dreamcaps who had a great thread going, thanks! Look for Grant next on Season 3 of True Blood!!!

Below: Looking good last season on 'Ugly Betty'.





Caps from Australian series 'Blue Heelers' and 'Outrageous Fortune'.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My! Grant's butt is just too delicious and juicy to handle!