Saturday, March 23, 2019

Robert Colgan: All the Way to the Bank


Although 'Favorite' is in the title of my site, I find it difficult to actually choose favorites.  There are favorite aspects with every artist and model I feature, and in every image I choose to use.  There are some shoots and stories  however, that are especially memorable.  These are posts that I love revisiting again and again.


One of those shoots is Bank Job, a piece featuring the work of photographer Robert Colgan that I first posted back in 2011. (original post HERE:FH was about 3 years old and thanks to Robert, and several other incredible artists, I had developed a passion for environmental shoots.  Bank Job was unique, the overall feel and nod to the past.  The setting, the story, the architecture and design and the scope in which Robert so brilliantly captured the location.

Over the past year or so, I've enjoyed seeing new shots from the shoot that Robert has posted on his Instagram .  When I asked if I could use some of the new shots and update the original post, Robert sent on about 10 new shots from the shoot for me to include.  I've updated the piece, keeping the original text and adding the additional images. Check it out on PAGE 2 HERE:

No comments: