Thursday, October 6, 2022

Carson Boatman: Bubble Butt's and Boxer Briefs


If you heard a collective scream last week, sounding a bit like 'it's about time' , it was probably from fans of Days Of Our Lives.   I haven't had much time to watch soaps lately, but I certainly saw the rumblings on Twitter that the Peacock soap had finally gotten Johnny in his boxer briefs.


The show has not shied away from shirtless and towel scenes, but for most fans of Johnny's fans,it's alla bout Carson's caboose. We've certainly had a few good glances at actor Boatman's beautiful behind in tight pants and spandex running pants, but most fans of the daytime drama have been awaiting a view of Boatman in his boxer briefs.


I love everything about Carson Boatman, a great actor, a great screen presence and an incredibly hot body.  I can't get enough of that bubble butt, those legs, that chest and his beckoning belly button.  Could we dare hope now that the soap has left network television that we might get an actual flash of flesh in the form of a naked male butt????  Time will tell




Thanks to Davidid from Dreamcap for the video!


We're all Craig...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT PHOTOS. I agree with you that Carson is totally sexy as Johnny Dimera. I was pissed when Days left NBC, but hope to see some male nudity soon. I love Carson's smooth chest and gorgeous ass. I watched the boxer brief scene a few times. When Johnnie dropped his towel, I was thinking it would be great if Peacock could do a similar scene and show that fine bare ass. I have also loved seeing Robert Scott Wilson in the new role as Alex Kiriakis. The scene where he was in his underwear was great. Robert kept readjusting himself and showing his bulge. I have been tired of seeing Gabby Hernandez boobs hanging out. It is about time that we saw more male nudity.