Thursday, October 6, 2022

Horror Hunks: Scott Bakula in Lord of Illusions

'Trust Nothing Except Your Fear'

I'm a little late this year starting my Horror Hunks series, but I've a gathered a great collection of hot hunks fighting for their lives against ghosts, demons and a variety of crazy killers.  First off, an actor I know many of you know and love, Scott Bakula.


I was first introduced to Scott not through a television show or movie, but through his performance on the 1988 Tony Awards. (HERE:)  The show was Romance/Romance and Scott was nominated for a Tony for his role in the show.  As soon as Scott changed into his polo shirt and jeans I was in lust and wanted to know more about the man and the actor and singer on stage.


Although Scott is known for his television roles he's also appeared in several successful films including his turn as the occult-specializing private detective Harry D'Amour in 1995's Lord of Illusions.  In the film, written and directed by Clive Barker, Harry gets more than he bargains for when he encounters Philip Swan, a performer whose amazing illusions captivate the world.  The illusions however, are not really what everyone thinks they are...

Murphy Brown

As far as I could tell from my research, Bakula has sadly never done an official nude scene.  Although he's been shirtless many times, on film and on television in shows like Murphy Brown, and of course his long running role in  Quantum Leap, nothing I could really find below the waste.  His nude scene in Lord of Illusions is the closest we have to the Bakula butt with a tempting side view near the end of the love scene. 


Lord of Illusions (1995)




No comments: