Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Kudos to Alan Ritchson


'Trump is a rapist and a con man, and yet the entire Christian church seems to be treat him like he's their poster child and it's unreal. I don't understand it.'


I've been covering, and uncovering, actor and model Alan Ritchson since the site's early years.  I remember his brief time as Aquaman on Smallville, only to get replaced by  Justin Hartley for the series.  Ritchson ended up returning to the role, and took supporting roles until finally get getting a series of his own.  I remember getting e-mails and images from his N2N sent on from the company to promote his campaign for the bodywear line.


There are many celebrities who've spoken out against the hateful orange idiot, but few, with the directness that Ritchson used in a recent feature in The Hollywood Reporter.  I was worried when I first read the headline, he might be lending support.  Ritchson has spoken of his Christianity, and sadly, so many seem to be following the false, and horrid idol.  As a Christian myself, I cannot fathom how anyone of faith can follow Trump.  


Religion has historically often been used by many for hate, violence and the demeaning of others. So many 'so called' Christians who judge others, while following money and evil in the name of God.  It was nice to be wrong, and pleasantly surprised to read Alan's brave words.  You shouldn't have to be brave to speak the truth, but there are still so many celebrities worried about their careers, (or their theme parks) and end up staying silent.  I get it, but kudos to Ritchson, we're far too close to another four years of Hell, years that the world may not come back from, to worry about anything other than trying to stop it. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, the delusions

Tye said...

Delusions?
Not sure if it's me, or Ritchson you're referring to, but regardless, I stand by my comments. To me, anyone who votes or supports Trump is delusional, and supporting hate, cruelty, racism, sexism, homophobia, and division. He's an idiot, but a dangerous one.