Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dale by Michael Puff




"Dale is a total treat to photograph. He has an extraordinary range of movement that can encompass classical dance, fashion, lifestyle, erotic, and art modeling. He flows tirelessly through the day, approaching each concept with energy and creativity. On top of it all, he's a genuinely "nice guy" with a gentle sense of humor. It's fun to spend time with Dale.

I especially cherish my sessions working with dancers. The years of training give them an innate body awareness that I rarely see elsewhere. The sculptural shapes dancers create with their body are, for me, a sight of great beauty."

Michael Puff






"Michael Puff is one of the most creative minds in the business. While he is very methodical in achieving his images, his work is always from another realm. Michael was able to capture and place me in alternative planes of existence that I find fascinating. Michael not only takes pictures, he makes pictures as well. His post production is amazing and it's always fascinating to see what Michael is able to create from his images."
Dale






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stunning shots
thank you!