Sunday, March 13, 2011

I Say A Little Prayer For You...


I truly loath D Trump and almost everything he represents. I am not proud but despite this loathing I am addicted to the craziness that is Celebrity Apprentice. I usually watch with two friends of mine and although I can see how manipulative it is, how horrible it is, I can also see how watchable it ends up being.

Last night three things occurred. I always disliked Star Jones and continue to. I never liked Lisa Rinna and now find myself a fan. Lastly, and sadly I used to hold the music of Dionne Warwick as something pretty special. My mother played her constantly when I was a kid and even when to see her live once. I still love that music, but if the Psychic Friends Network was not enough to convince one what a wack job she is, Celebrity Apprentice certainly sealed the deal!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree about Dionne -- I lost a lot of respect for her. I really like Lisa Rinna now

Scot said...

You didn't explain why. Was she ON the show? What did she do?