Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Channing Tatum: Backing It Up!



I posted recently about my new found respect for actor Channing Tatum. (Just Because: Magic Mike) The actor continues to up his cool quota by backing his bountiful booty into the waiting hands of Elton John recently. On stage for Revlon's Rainforest Fund Concert, Channing and Elton performed on stage at Carnegie Hall singing ‘Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend’ . Other artists performing included James Taylor, Jennifer Hudson, and Bruno Mars.




Channing in The Vow (2012)


Note: I have not seen The Vow yet and some viewers are reporting seeing this scene edited to show less. Much more indepth research required. Can anyone let me know their experience?






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is something just so "old man creepy" about those Elton John pics.

-Chris

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to rent "The Vow", just to watch Channing. That man is so freaking hot!

DavidAsset said...

Fantastic ass!