Friday, September 4, 2026

The Bare Minimum


Less fabric, more sun


For most of us, choosing swimwear is motivated by two distinct rationales.  Does it cover me enough, or does it show me off.   When I was younger, I was a little embarrassed wearing speedos that showed off my bulge.  When I got older, I was annoyed when my bathing suit didn't.  Although board shorts have sadly become the norm on public beaches, you can still sometimes spot the risk takers showing it off, and partaking in a wee bit of sea-duction. 


For me, the hottest minimal swimsuits sea-duce by spotlighting the bulge, showing of the butt, and are low enough for a peak at the pubes.  Fashion is important, but fit is essential.  Even a hot suit can fall flat if it's too big or doesn't cling to the body and curves in just the right places. 



Of course if minimal swimwear isn't for you, you can always go for the board shorts, or wear nothing at all.

No comments: