
The hardest part of my job is pretending I'm paying attention for the last 60 minutes
Oh those last 60 seconds. Before starting my career in a field I'm passionate about, I worked many many jobs where I watched the clock. Especially that last hour, counting down every minute, even every second until my shift was over. I didn't hate the job as much as much as how repetitive the work was.
There was nothing better than getting home, jumping in the shower, than putting on some comfy clothes for few hours before bed. For the models working with
Male Beauty for bengie, there is no clothing required to relax. In fact, even when they're relaxing, they're still as work, posing as bengie captures every moment of chilling and unwinding.
If you're a fan of bengie's work and home studio, besides the grounds and the shower, you know the Chester based photographer also shoots most of his models on his back patio. Some of my favorite of bengie's visuals occur on the patio. For this post, I tried to use images of three models I've featured before, with visuals I didn't use in the initial posts. I'm guessing may of you recognize Chris, Zak and Archie.
Chris
On a side note, I hope bengie now has time to relax. I'm a little worried about him as I didn't get a response to last few messages. That's not that uncommon, I've had more than a few photographers ghost me over the years. With bengie however, I also noted that he hasn't added any new images to on-line portfolios, and seems not have logged in close to a year. Hope all is well bengie!
Zak
ArchieMale Beauty by bengie on PurplePort
Male Beauty by bengie on ModelMayhem
No comments:
Post a Comment