Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sequel: Jason by Carl Proctor


'Jason is an amazing, down to earth, sexy mid westerner who's as charming as he is hot. We spent a weekend shooting pretty much nonstop. Jason was excited to fly to Atlanta to do the shoot and it made it one of the most pleasurable and successful shoots I've had!'
Carl Proctor


Rarely does a sequel ever measure up to the original. With the possible exception of The Empire Strikes Back, I am not sure I have ever seen a sequel worth bringing everyone back together for. Admittedly, I have yet to seen any of The Godfather movies nor almost anything on the list TOTALFILM did naming 50 films that were better than the original.


That being said, New Years Day is often a time when you look back and one my most popular posts from last month was Carl Proctor's work with 20 year old Columbus model Jason Rafael. The first part included some incredible images, but I think you will agree the sequel is equally as satisfying!


Jason Rafael on ModelMayehm
Carl Proctor Photos on ModelMayhem
Carl Proctor Photos




1 comment:

Mik said...

any more nudes of jason like that?? His so cute naked and such a cute dick and furry ass