Monday, October 30, 2017

Halloween Mystery.... Solved!


Over the past several years, I have featured images from this series during my Halloween posts. Each Halloween, I seemed to find another image from the set, but was not, until now, able to find the source. This year, by accident, I stumbled upon the answer.


While searching for images for my 'Vintage Vantage' I came upon an image with credited the shot to Fantasy Factory #1. The film was part of a series of films from Campfire Video featuring vintage clips. Campfire Video was one of the first sites I found focused on the male form in film when I first came on line, but I never made the connection before.


This scene, Trick or Treaters is part of FF#1 which features about a dozen or so different scenarios. In this scene, Sean Damore is exercising alone in his room (in a pouch as one does...) When David Jones comes trick or treating at his door. Damore decides he wants to play a trick which leads Jones to retaliate. The scene ends with Damore giving bad boy Jones a spanking before filling up his treat bag and sending him on his way.


Strangely, although they appear nude in the promotional pics, in the actual scene, both actors remain in their pouches during the scene. I tried to covert and make a small clip, but the video is an mkv and I could not convert it. I was able to play it fine on a VLC player and did upload it SENDSPACE HERE: if anyone wants to check it out. This scene is only a few minutes long, but the entire movie is about an hour.


No comments: