Monday, October 30, 2017

Come As You Aren't....


Happy Halloween!


'The reason I love Halloween is that unlike most holidays, Halloween is one you can make entirely your own. There are no pressures to decorate (which I do), or cook, (which I don't) there are no family meals or visits from the cousin you choose to avoid most of the rest of the year. There are no gifts to buy and there are not battles over whether the religious connection should or should not be in the play and you eat things you mostly try to avoid the rest of the year. Halloween is also the night you can dress as you would the rest of the year if only you could get away with it!'


I am sure most of you have had your fill of clowns, bears, witches and costumes on FH by now, 
but if not, check out all my previous Halloween posts HERE:


FH:  Scaring the pants off as many men as possible every October since 2007!


Since 2012, JayBee (Frisky Frolic) has become a treasured addition and regular contributor to FH, especially around the holidays. It was just before Halloween that I came upon JayBee's work after googling the words 'naked ghost'. (The Phantom Phallus) Google must have a field day with how many fictional characters and supernatural figures, Superheros and cartoon characters I have searched for in the buff! My naked ghost search however, was more than successful as Frisky Frolic taps into the spirit and fun of holidays, like no other!


Earlier this year I asked Jay if he had a witch. As I noted in my Witch themed day last week, I have long wanted to include a male witch in the site's Halloween cast of characters. Jay was on the hunt, but as of the weekend, it didn't look like it was going to pan out. Then... out of dark sky, Jay found our witch, Atticus Zachary Bone, (Zach to us mortals) who flew in last night, just in the nick of time! Thanks to Jay, and to Zach for the last minute positive response to my Halloween party invitation!




No comments: