Saturday, February 24, 2018

FH Forward...


Last month I wrote a piece about some possible future changes with the format of FH. (Five & Ten) I think the time has come to finally begin. Today marks the last (for now) 5 post format I have been using for the last several years. Starting this week, I will be posting pieces on a more regular, meaning new posts won't be scheduled to appear when I have 5 ready, but instead, stories will appear at different times of the day.

 Although I am a bit nervous, (my slight OCD does have me liking order) about losing the format I have come to rely on, but I know the site needs to be more current, and I think having more frequent updates at different times of the day is a good place to start. I am going to try it for a month or so to see how it goes and welcome any feedback from readers. I know not seeing each new set of posts begin with a Pic of the Day may be a bit off putting at first, but I am hoping for more frequent updates with new pieces on a more timely basis.


No comments: